Monday 24 September 2018

Greymouth Dancing Competition 2018

This weekend and the start of the holidays is my favourite dancing competition-Greymouth. Greymouth Dance comps is a local competition and is my favourite because all of my friends are usually there. This year I have 12 dances that I am competing with. This includes 4 groups, 4 solos and 4 duos. 

Unfortunately, I sprained my toe last weekend so I am trying my hardest to keep it rested so I can dance in the comps! Fingers crossed I can still compete!

(You'll probably get an update on how I went at the competition in future posts!)

Me

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kyra! It's Iris Here From Totara 2!! How is your toe? I hope you can still compete. Greymouth is SOOO fun I love dancing with friends and hanging around (even if that means getting told of!!) I have 3 teams teams in jazz, 2 teams with ballet, and 1 team with tap, 1 Treo, 4 Solos, 1 ballet solo, and 1 tap solo. All together thats 14 (I have to do my ballet twice)
    Can't wait to see you there!!
    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyra! It's Caitlyn here from T3. Wow, Spraining your toe would of hurt. I hope it gets better so that you will be able to do your dance comp. Well done Kyra! Thanks for sharing this post about your Dancing. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Kyra its Megan here from T3. Ouch spraining your toe would have hurt! I hope it didn't hurt too bad though. Woah 12 dances that's a lot. I hope you did/do great in them. How long does it take you to learn each dance? Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.