Thursday 15 November 2018

Week 4 Term 4 2018 Reflection

This week, my class was on Team B assembly. We had to present some of the things we have been learning throughout the week/term. We were going to share some country studies and spooky writing but unfortunately the wifi died so we were unable to share some of the country studies. I shared my writing in assembly. It is on my blog if you wish to see it. 

All in all other than the wifi incident, our presentation went rather good. Miss Power even gave some of us chocolates for sharing. I wonder what we will be sharing next time in assembly???

This week in maths I've also been reviewing Order Of Operations. This is the same as BEDMAS where you have to follow the rule to solve the equations. Here's one of my Maths Buddy Tasks I did on Order Of Operations:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.