Friday 27 October 2017

Literacy W2 T4 2017 Reflection

This week for Literacy I have been doing lot's. I made a word search for Grandparent's day, a why you are great from A-Z for Grandparent's day and some setting writing. My setting was what is hiding under your bed? Here is my work:




You are Great from A - Z
A
Amazing knitter
B
Best Grandparents ever
C
Cool ideas for knitting
D
Dinosaurs roaming the world called my bedroom
E
Every Time we skype them, their dog Sophie is lying on the sofa.
F
Friendly
G
Great Grandparents
H
Happy
I
Important to me
J
Joyful
K
KInd
L
Loving
M
My Mum’s mum
N
No Grandparents are better than mine
O
One Hundred Percent awesome
P
Polite People
Q
Queen and King to me
R
Really funny
S
Scarecrows galore from my nan
T
Tall
U
Unpredictable
V
Very Extraordinary
W
Wise
X
X’s and O’s to them
Y
Young at heart
Z
Zooming around after Sophie

My writing is on a different post as it is soooo long!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.