Saturday 17 March 2018

Movie World

If you have read my I went Australia post then you will know what this one is going to be about. But if you haven't read it then this post is going to be about my time at Movie World.

Movie World is one of theme parks on the Gold Coast, Australia. It was definitely one of my favorite places when we went to Australia.

Movie World is packed with Roller Coasters, Shops and all of our favorite characters like The Flash, Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, The Joker, Road Runner, The Coyote from Road Runner, Daffy and Bugs Bunny from Looney Tunes.....and so on.

I went on nearly all the Roller Coasters at the park. There are so many-lets see if I can remember them........


  • DC Rivals Hyper Coaster
  • Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster
  • Superman Escape
  • The Green Lantern
  • Road Runner Roller Coaster
  • Arkham Asylum Ride (or AAR as we like to call it)
  • Batwing Spaceshot
  • Wet N Wild Falls Adventure Ride
  • Doomsday Destroyer
  • Road Runner 4D Adventure
I don't think that's all of them though. My favorite Rides were the DC Rivals Hyper Coaster, The Superman Escape, The Scooby Doo Spooky Coaster and the Road Runner.

I hope I can go back there again! 

Some Day..........


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.