Friday 2 November 2018

Choir Trip In Week 2 Term 4 2018

Image result for choir cartoon Image result for choir cartoon
Last week I went to Christchurch with 16 other people from our school because we were going to be singing in the Christchurch Choir Fun and Games 2018. The director of  the fun and games is Patrick Shepard and the Choir was held at Horncastle Arena.

We travelled over on Thursday at 12:00 pm and we arrived at the motel about 4:00 pm. We settled in and then went on the bouncy pillow and in the pool. Then we got changed and went to the Reddie's to have our dinner which was pizza and chips, followed by a sundae. After dinner we went 10 pin bowling, back to the motel and into bed.

On Friday we went to the Choir practice at 9:00 am. This carried on till 12:00 pm and then we went to Margaret Mahy Park for lunch and a play, followed my the mall. After that we came back to the motel and had a light tea and then got ready.

The choir was amazing and the orchestra played some amazing pieces and I am so going next year! My favourite song was We are the Champions and those Magnificent Men in their flying machines. 

Have you ever participated in a choir, tell me in the comments below!!!

1 comment:

  1. Bula Kyra!
    I am so glad you enjoyed the choir trip. I was lucky enough to go last year as a parent help and it was a really fun trip. I also came to watch you perform this year and I thought the 'We are the Champions' was the best one, too! My Millah wants to go next year because she came to watch, too, and wants to be a part of it! I have never been in a choir because I am a terrible singer!! How surprising! What did you buy at the mall? How did you go at Ten Pin Bowling?

    Looking forward to watching you perform next year
    Miss Lagan

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.