Friday 16 November 2018

Week 5 Reflection Term 4 2018

For the past 5 weeks Totara 2 and 3 have been working on country study.  In week 1, the teachers randomly selected a country for each student to study. The country I got was Austria, which is in Europe. We had a success criteria, with 10 questions in which we had to complete. This is the success criteria.

First of all, I researched all of the information and then put it onto a google slide, which is here:


Next I thought on how I was going to present it. I wanted to do it in the shape and colour of my country's flag, and that's exactly what I did. I printed off all of my information, headings and pictures and now it has turned it to the final product!




I hope we can do country study again as it was extremely fun!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kyra, It's Caitlyn here from T3. I like your post about Country Study, because it made sense and you also added some facts and pictures, to capture the readers attention. The way you presented it is, awesome. I think you have done an excellent job on Country Study. Goodbye, for now. From Caitlyn, T3.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.