Tuesday 12 April 2016

Main Star

Here is some of my main star.
Here is my Easter in England evidence for term 1.
 This is my take the cake nomination ( outside of card )
 ( Inside of nomination card ).



 This is my questions for camp.
This my  chart of new jobs for term 1.
 This my draft sheet for diary of a friend.
This is my published sheet for diary of a friend.
This is the picture that was on the bottom of the diary of a friend sheet.
This is my  published dance diary for term 1.
This is another sheet of my dance diary for term 1.
Here is the front of my Easter card that I made for my Auntie and my Uncle.
This is the inside of the card that I made for my Auntie and my Uncle.


Thank you for looking at my Main Star for term 1! 

1 comment:

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.