Sunday 17 March 2019

Raffle Table For Dance 2019

Today I sat on a raffle table with my mum at New World for 3 hours. In October this year, my dance group and I are spending 8 days dancing in a competition on a CRUISE SHIP! I am really excited  and we are training lots to prepare for this once-in-a-lifetime experience. The cruise goes around some of the islands in Australia, so that means we have to fly to Sydney and then catch the cruise. It will cost alot of money for the tickets for each person which is why were on the raffle tables.




6 comments:

  1. Hi im Isaac from Kaingaroa school far north. I think your story is really cool and I hope you achieve your goal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Issac! Thanks for commenting on my blog and I hope I achieve my goal too! Do you have any goals for this year?

      Kyra

      Delete
  2. Hi I'm josh. This trip really a once in a life time opportunity. I'm glad you get to enjoy it. personally I think you deserve it. I think you should be grateful that you of all people get to go. maby next time you should focus on your grammar otherwise I like your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kyra my name is Elizabeth and I'm a year 8 from Kaingaroa school.
    You must be so excited to preform on the cruise ship. To me it seems that you are going to do amazing.
    I like how you are so into your dance competitions and I love how there is a picture of you selling the raffle tickets.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Kyra! What an experience. Imagine the wonderful time you will have. Does a parent get to go too? You really do have a talent in the preforming arts so good luck with all the fundraising and practices. I'm always good for a raffle ticket or two so don't forget to come knocking on my door!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Kyra,

    I have one question for you... Can I come too?? (Although I am HOPELESS on boats and would probably spend the entire time feeling as sick as a dog!) On second thoughts, send me lots of pictures! Don't tell Ellie about this, she'll want to go!

    Keep up the awesome work.
    Miss H

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.