Monday 29 July 2019

Being In The Production


For one of my Main Stars for Term 3 2019, I had to write at least one blog post about something I do outside of the classroom. My first activity that I am writing about is about being in the school production this year.

The school production only happens every 2 years, and it is open to auditions  to year 5-8 students. We have already done the auditions and now we only have a couple weeks until the show is on. Our production this year is called "The amazing adventures of Superstan", a play by Craig Hawes. There are many songs and it is a comedy with heaps of jokes and puns. Come along and watch us perform on Thursday 8th of August and Friday 9th of August at 7pm, and Saturday 10th August at 1pm for the matinee. Can Superstan defeat the Candy King and save Megaville city?!


5 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Kyra, Katelynn here from next door!

    I am super excited for the production... 'The Amazing Adventures of Superstan!' but also very nervous! I can't believe how fast the time has blown by, it feels like only yesterday we had the auditions.

    What is your favourite part/song in the production? I like when Curly and Wurly (aka Iris and Rata) use the remote control on the hypnotised citizens!

    I like how you have add some images, it really caught my eye. Especially with all the bright colours. Maybe next time you could add in what role your playing for people who may not know.

    Keep up the great work Kyra!

    Katelynn, (From next door!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Katelynn! Thanks for commenting on my blog. My favourite part in the production is when Curly and Wurly are in the evil elevator with the music. My favourite song is Live a little!

      Kyra

      Delete
    2. Kia Ora Kyra!

      My favourite song in the production would be Angelina's rap and the song that goes along with it, Superstan. 'Faster than a cheetah, Stronger than a bear, Super sonic man of steel!!!'

      Great work Kyra!

      Katelynn (Next door!!)

      Delete
  2. Hi Kyra!

    I can't wait to come and see the production!!

    Break a leg :-)

    Miss H

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.