Friday 27 May 2016

Week 4 Reflection Term 2

Literacy
For word work I had to put my 10 words into silly/cool sentences, here are my words for this week that I used:  special, chocolate, center, whole, everywhere, excited, won't, lightning, someone and language.



Writing
For writing this week I had to write a newspaper article on Charlotte's web when it said a SOME PIG in the center of the web, this is my newspaper article.


Numeracy 
For numeracy this week I worked with my friend Hannah on a slide using decimals, our task was to add and subtract decimal problems. At first I found it really hard but in the end it was really quite easy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kyra, your blog is just so detailed!
    I love the way you have displayed your word work DLO, what a great idea.
    You have some amazing detail in your Charlotte's Web writing. Next week we will look at turning it into a newspaper article.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.