Friday 3 June 2016

W5 T2 Reflection

Numeracy
For Numeracy this week our task was to buddy up and asses each other's screencastify on a decimal problem, this what my buddy gave me on my screencastify.


Have a look at my screencastify underneath the peer assessment! 

Literacy
For Literacy this week I did some Word Work using my Word Work words.
My words were clothes, favorite, luckily, stopped, wonderful,couldn't, field, minute, straight and you're.  






This is my writing for this week, it is a newspaper article on
Charlotte's web and Wilbur.

Banqer
 I used to have 5,016 in my expenses and only 2,000 in my savings but now I have transferred 2,000 into my savings to earn more interest so I don't have to pay so much tax.  


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.