Friday 12 August 2016

Week 3 Term 3 Reflection Olympics

Olympics
This week we have continued to work on our Olympic study's. While I was studying Bonnie Blair I found it difficult to rewrite all of facts on her. The websites I used were trustworthy because they told me the information which was right.

 I was really amazed that Bonnie Blair started to skate at fours old and she was really good at it. While I was working I didn't find any new skills but I am sure I will find one next week.


As a part if Olympics we have been studying the ancient and modern Olympics. Here are the similarities and differences.










2 comments:

  1. Hey Kyra- you have done some great work here on the Olympics. I really like your comparison table between ancient and modern. Just a question regarding how you know the google information was right- Did you gather the information from several different searches or just one? To gather reliable information it is important to gather subject information from a variety of websites so you can check for consistency. Some websites do not give truthful/ facts based information so we have to take great care and check a variety of sources. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyra...
    My name is Renee, I go to kaikohe west school.
    I love that information that you did about Bonnie Blair.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.