Thursday 10 November 2016

Literacy Reflection Week 5 Term 4

This week for Literacy I have been doing Word Work, Work on Writing and a follow up. For my Word Work I decided to do blue vowels. Blue vowels is when you do all of your vowels blue. 

For my Work on Writing I decided to do more of my myths and legends tasks. My task was to write Maui & the sun in MY own words. 

For my follow up I had to write three paragraphs on entertain, persuade and inform.
Here is some of my work:

This is my Work Work:
This is my Work On Writing (Myths & Legends):


This is my Follow Up:

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kyra, I like the way you have weaved the fact from the geological history of the Tethys Sea and the Greey myth of Tethys- well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyra, I like the way you have weaved the fact from the geological history of the Tethys Sea and the Grey myth of Tethys- well done. From Kaleb S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Kyra. I like the way you have weaved the fact from the geological history of the Tethys Sea and the Grey myth of Tethys. Next time you could tell a bit more information on what you had to do for the jungle activity. Thanks Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  4. it would be really nice if the comments made could be original rather than copied off Ian Johnson

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.