Wednesday 10 April 2019

What not to do if you turn invisible book review

Title: What not to do if you if you turn invisible
Author: Ross Welford
Genre: Adventure fiction
Originally published: 29 December 2016
Star rating: 10/10
Age rating: 10+
Blurb:

Twelve-year-old Ethel Leatherhead only meant to cure her acne, not turn herself invisible. But that's exactly what happens when she combines herbs bought on the Internet with time spent in a secondhand tanning bed. At first it's terrifying to be invisible . . . and then it's fun . . . but when the effect doesn't wear off one day, Ethel is thrown into a heart-stopping adventure. With her friend Boydy by her side, Ethel struggles to conceal her invisibility, all the while unraveling the biggest secret of all: who she really is.

Summary: I really loved reading this book because there is always a new mystery on every page. I also loved reading Ross Welford's other books like 'The 1000 year old boy' and 'Time travelling with a hamster' along with this one and I am now currently reading one of his other books, 'The dog who saved the world'!!!

Image result for what not to do if you turn invisible blurb

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Ari from Kaingaroa school I am a Yr7
    I like this a lot because it is so detailed. Nothing you need to work on because it is so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Kyra!
    Thanks for another fantastic book review! I think I would really enjoy reading this book. What would you do if you turned invisible? I think I would like to go around scaring people haha!
    Keep up the great blog posts, I have a feeling you are going to reach your goal!!
    Miss H :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.