Friday 5 August 2016

Week 2 Term 3 Reflection

Olympics 
Over this week we have been studying athletes in the New Zealand team. Our task was to find out 3 different athletes ( boy or girl ) and go onto this Olympic Site which we used to find out our information about the athlete we had chosen. When we had got our information we would create a google drawing and put all of the special things about the athlete we had chosen, for example: Date of birth, height, weight, history etc. Your finished google drawing should look a bit like this:










Here is some other ones I did this week and is finished.

























I have really enjoyed doing this studying on all of these different athletes. While I was looking for my information on the Olympic site I found it was hard to find all of the information on that site so I searched up a different sight and it told me all about the person I was finding out about. I think my N.S.L ( Next Step Learning ) is to maybe research 3 times before I put it on the resource I am using.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.