Friday 23 September 2016

End Of Term 3 Reflection T3 W9

End of the term!
This term has been awesome and I have learnt a lot about fractions, the literacy elements and explanations. I have had lot's of fun with the Olympics and searching about being an explorer and I really can't wait until next term.

As a part of the end of term, there was a task that I had to do which was to: Finish a google drawing with the things that I had learnt in Numeracy and Literacy. I also had to include what I would like to focus on for next term. The last two things was our cyber smart and personal goals; here is the finished google drawing:

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kyra It's Kaede here, It looks like you have enjoined the term. I like how you have put in your favorite things through out the term and not just the last thing we did for the term. Do you think we will be carrying with any of the stuff from last term ?? From Kaede

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Kyra. Megan here. I love the way you described the end of the term. Were you looking forward to the holidays? I love your personal goals. What is the one main thing you need to work on. Poroporoaki (goodbye).

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.