Friday 16 September 2016

Literacy Reflection T3 W8

Literacy
For my reading follow up this week I have been working on a word cloud about a book that I have read. I chose Charlie and the Chocolate factory because I knew a lot about it. I also had to look at a site about the seven days of the week, here are my DLO's:
This is the Explanation Burger that I did.

This is the Word Cloud on Charlie and the Chocolate factory.
















Topic
For Topic this week I have been studying the Galapagos Islands. My task was to create a google drawing with the following: 10 good facts, word art, 5 images and 2 videos. We used a site called Street views, if you don't want to do the Pyramids of Giza, scroll down to the bottom of the page and select which one you would like to find out about. Here is my Google drawing on the Galapagos Islands:

1 comment:

  1. Thought burger is great Kyra and your facts on the Glapagos Islands are awesome. Great work

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.