Friday 2 September 2016

Reading Reflection Week 6 Term 3

Reading
For reading this week, I have been reading a book called Wildlife. My task was to create a google drawing (shown below) showing the literacy elements of the book, next I used screencastify to answer the question: How does knowing the literacy elements help me with my reading? This is my DLO (Digital Learning Object) and my answer to the question.

This is my Google Drawing for Wildlife




This is my answer to the question: How does knowing the literacy elements help with my reading?


1 comment:

  1. Well thought out Kyra. I am intrigued to find out how Eddie stopped the mosquito's from biting? From your verbal comments i think you are saying that knowing the literacy elements gives you greater understanding (comprehension)of what the book is about.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.