Friday 28 October 2016

Athletics Reflection W3 T4

On Wednesday Grey Main School had the Twilight Athletics. The Twilight Athletics is a time when the whole school go's to Anzac and competes in events like Discus, Shot Put, High Jump, Long Jump, 50 and 80 meter sprints. 

I competed in all of these events from 1:00-6:00, my favorite was High Jump because I got second and it was quite fun but hard to jump over the plastic bar.

For the 80 meter sprint I got 3rd equal with my friend Reagan. In the 50 meter sprint I got second to last because I was quite tired, but that was fine. 

For Long Jump I got 5th or 6th, I'm not quite sure. For Shot Put I got kind of the same score for Long Jump because I'm not the strongest!

For Discus I got in the top ten, this was pretty fun but it was quite hard to keep it flat and flying.

I enjoyed the Twilight Athletics and I can't wait for next year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kyra. Its Phoebe from Karoro school I really enjoy reading this work because I really enjoy doing athletics. Do you like doing athletics?
    Haere ra.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.