Thursday 3 November 2016

Geronimo Stilton & the search for treasure

Geronimo Stilton & the search for treasure

Genre: Fantasy
Author: Geronimo Stilton
Illustrator: Geronimo Stilton

Summary: I liked this book because it was journey back to the kingdom of fantasy. The characters were Geronimo Stilton,  Clear feathers, honor, Harper, scorcher, blue rider and Tender-heart. I would recommend this book for children 7-11 years. I would give this book 4/5 stars because it took me quite long to read. 
Image result for geronimo stilton kingdom of fantasy

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Kyra, It's me Ella. I have read some of these books but I haven't read this one though. I have read The Kingdom Of Fantasy and that is the first one. But I haven't read the 6th one witch is this one. This reminds me of when I read The Amazing The Voyage.
    Thanks Ella. P.S: Press my name up the top and you will get to my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.