Tuesday 25 October 2016

Geronimo Stilton and the stone of fire

Geronimo Stilton and the stone of fire
Genre: Adventure
Author: Geronimo Stilton
Illustrator: Geronimo Stilton

Summary: I liked this book because it was quite adventurous and it was pretty quick to read. The main characters of this book were: Grandma Ratrock, Geronimo Stiltonoot, Thea, Bugsy Wugsy, Hercule Poirat and Trap. The problem is that the Tiger Khan steals a precious rock from the mouseum (Museum in mouse talk) called the Stone of fire. I reckon this book would be exciting for 6-9 years.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Kyra I like your post about Geronimo stilton. Next time you could put more about the story in because there is not much about the book. But it was still pretty good. How long did it take you to read the book?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Telofa Kyra! Its Katelynn from the hub! This post is AMAZING I like how you have told us the genre! It has lots of detail and imformation about the book. I like how you have taken a photo with the book! I think when I have finished my book I will read that book because you have made it sound like a great book!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.