Friday 25 November 2016

Literacy Reflection T4 W7

This week for Literacy I have been doing 2 things: my Word Work and a Christmas activity. For Word Work I made up a task which was to write six of my spelling words in a tile type way. Example:


I found it hard to make the tiles because there was lot's of them to make. Although I found it easy to do the rest of the task because it was just writing in letters. Here is my Word Work:



For my Christmas activity I did a Kiwi theme lyrics of the 12 days of Xmas, I also had to make my lyrics shaped as a Christmas tree. I found it hard to put the lyrics into a shape of a Christmas tree. I found it easy to do the lyrics in a Christmas theme because I live in NZ!Here is my work:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.