Friday 4 November 2016

Literacy Reflection W4 T4

For literacy this week I have been doing 2 things, they were my Word Work & my Work on Writing.
For my Word Work this week I chose to do Across & Down, this is when I spell my spelling words, then I do my spelling words down the page.  I found it hard to make sure they were all in the right place. I found it easy to spell them.
Here is my Word Work:

For my Work On writing I have been doing Myths, Legends & Fables. My Task was to create my own mythical creature. I chose to do a gecko crossed with a seahorse, the species name was the Tethys Sea Gecko. I found it hard to draw it on a piece of paper, but I got there, eventually. I found the rest of my DLO easy because there wasn't much to do.
Here is my Tethys Sea Gecko:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.