Thursday 3 November 2016

Geronimo Stilton & the Dragon Prophecy

Geronimo Stilton & the Dragon Prophecy
Genre: Fantasy
Author: Geronimo Stilton
Illustrator: Geronimo Stilton

Summary: I liked this books because there was lot's of characters in it which were ready for an adventure. The characters were Geronimo Stilton, Sterling, the dragon of the rainbow, Sparkle, Scribblehopper, King Thunderhorn, Bisty Luckybug, Cackle and Mixy Von Troll. The story is about a dragon egg being stolen by a bad dragon who gets turned into a good dragon. I would recommend this book for children 7-11 years. I would give this book 5/5 stars because there were lot's of characters.
Image result for geronimo stilton kingdom of fantasy

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Kyra It's Kaede here. This books sounds fabulous. I hope I get to read it one day when I'm finished all of my other 8 books that I want to read. There it nothing you need to fix up so keep up the great work. From Kaede

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Kyra, it's Kaleb here from Mamaku 3. How many books have you read for the 30bc? This book sounds pretty cool. What was your favorite part in this book?
    From Kaleb

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.