Friday 16 December 2016

End Of Year Reflection T4

This year has been a very exciting year because of all the new skills I have learnt on my Chromebook. Some of the skills I have learnt are learning how to copy and paste, do a blog post and many others.

Over the year Mamaku has been doing many exciting events like Fox Glacier camp,  big day out,  swimming sports,  athletics,  team time, moving into our giant classroom-Mamaku hub, moving into the new library-Nga Manawa, School concert, book week, learning mandarin and many more.

For my Literacy my skills have improved by being in a few different groups throughout the year. Those groups were:  find the Literacy Elements, Author's purpose and vocabulary. I am most proud of my Literacy Elements slide that I did with Reagan B. Here it is:



For my Numeracy , my skills have improved a lot with my fractions, Decimals, Division and Multiplication. I have been in two groups throughout the year, these groups have helped me with my Numeracy. I am most proud of my Fractions and Decimals slide. Here it is:



For topic I am most proud of my Water Safety activities I have done this term. The one I like the most is my Aqua code. Here it is:



When we are on the internet we have to remember to be cyber safe. Thank you to all the kids and adults who have been commenting on my blog throughout the year, I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy new year. 2016 has been a blast and I can't wait to get back into it in 2017 because...... Ring-oh it's 2:45, it's the school holidays! Goodbye to everyone reading this blog post and see you all in 2017!



2 comments:

  1. Well done on an epic year Kyra- We are so proud of your achievements. I am looking forward to a cracking xmas and storming summer with you. Congratulations Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done my girl what a great year you've had!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.