Friday 3 February 2017

Welcome to 2017 W1 T1

Kia Ora everyone and welcome to Kyra @ GMS's blog 2017!
It's me Kyra, with my buddy Angelina who is going to log onto her Chromebook next week.





Kia Ora, this is Angelina here and I got 71% and my speed was 11 words per minute. My rank was Two- Finger Typist. I look forward to learning how to type better because I want to finish my work faster.

Kyra's comment: I think Angelina did well for her first typing test for the year, she will need some practice but she will have an amazing tech 2017!

Angelina's Results:

Hi, it's Kyra here again and I would like to share my typing results and rank with you. For my Speed I got 23 words per minute and 85% accuracy. My rank was a two- finger typeset, here is a picture:










Angelina's comment: I think Kyra has done a good job for her first time after six weeks because she probably did not do it in the holidays.

We hope everyone reading this has an awesome 2017!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.