Friday 3 March 2017

Literacy Reflection W5 T1

This week for literacy I have been working on two things, Writing and Word Work. 
For Word Work I had to decode ten of my spelling words and put them into a sentence, I also had to find out the origin of the word and families of words. I found this a little bit hard to do the families of words because I didn't know many words that were families to my spelling words.

For Writing I had to choose a topic, I chose my topic about The Break up of Pangaea because I like learning about the world in ancient times. The task was to find resources that we could use to find out information that we put onto this padlet. We also had to do a coggle to order our information. Next we had to have the information in our own words to this Doc. Next week we will be putting our information into a report.

We have also been setting our literacy goals - here is mine:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.