Tuesday 9 May 2017

Kate's Special Secret 40 BC Reflection

Title: The Royal Ballet School Diaries, Kate's special secret
Genre: Mystery, Humor
Author: Alexandra Moss

Summary: I liked this book because it was about Ballet and I like doing Ballet. The characters of this book is Ellie, Kate, Belle, Naomi, Lim Soo May, Christopher Blackwell, Grace, Heather, Anna Masters and William Forrest. This book reminded me of dancing and ballet. I would recommend this book for 8-11 years. I would rate this book 5/5 stars.


2 comments:

  1. What an excellent 40bc post, well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora, Kyra it's Hannah here!
    That book looks very interesting, Kyra! I like the way you told us why you liked the book and I also like that you made a business card for her. I also think that you should add spaces in between some of your writing so it's more clear.

    Good Job, from Hannah :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.