Tuesday 9 May 2017

Literacy Reflection W1 T2

This week for Literacy I have been working on a document about Plastic fantastic. For this task I had to write down my knowledge of plastic, EXAMPLE: Plastic makes polar fleeces and stores water and other precious liquids. When I read a journal called Plastic Fantastic, I found out alot. Here is some of my knowledge of plastic:

What I know Plastic:

  • Plastic can be made into Polar Jerseys.
  • Takes 450 years to decompose.
  • Plastic is very bad for the environment.
  • Plastic usually contains toys/liquids.
  • Plastic burns easily.
  • Plastic can be recycled.

Should/Should we not use plastic?

No: We shouldn’t use Plastic because it Threatens and kills our environment.



Yes: We should also keep plastic because it stores and makes some of our precious things, Polar Fleeces and stores liquids like water and Juices.


1 comment:

  1. I like how you have added what you think; the good and the bad, well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.