Friday 19 May 2017

Literacy Reflection W3 T2

This week for Literacy I have been doing Writing, Word Work and a book advertisement poster.

Writing~This week's writing was about the story harakeke, I had to list the Main Ideas of the story and record it. I didn't find it hard because I had read the story about 5 times!

This is my Google Drawing:


This is my Screencastify:


Word Work: For my Word Work this week I have been doing the usual definitions, origins and sentences. For my fun activity I did silly sentences.  W3 Word Work starts on slide 9.


Also we have been doing book advertisements. First we did a graphic organizer to help us start off with our poster. In the poster we had to include two adjectives to describe the book, the setting, main characters, Author, Title, rating, rate, a catchy question, a statement and images. Here is my Poster:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.