Friday 30 June 2017

Art Reflection Week 8 Term 2 2017

This week our class have been doing more Robert Delauny art. This week my class focused on doing a collage. The shapes I used was Diamonds, triangles, squares, circles and Hexagons. The colors I used was red, yellow, blue, yellow and orange; we also just didn't use card, we used card and tissue paper. I chose my base to my a diamond because I wanted it to sparkle with it's pleasure. I liked my collage because of the layout of it with all the triangles together in the middle. Here is some steps on how to do it:


  1. Pick a color to be your base.
  2. Pick another color which will be your outline.
  3. Draw a shape of your choice-make sure it takes up the all card if you can.
  4. Cut out some shapes on card.
  5. Stick them inside of the base.
  6. Pick some colored tissue.
  7. Cut the tissue.
  8. Stick the tissue on.
  9. Let it dry.
  10. Display!

Here is a picture of the art I created:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.