Friday 4 August 2017

Literacy Reflection W2 T3

This week in Literacy I have been doing writing and reading. The DLO's I am going to present onto my blog this week is a Persuasive Person, a KWVL chart on whitebait ready for our reading next week. I will also explain to you  about my persuasive writing.

Writing

In writing we had to do a persuasive person as a plan for our writing on something we would change in school and we addressed it to my literacy teacher and we had to try and persuade her to change it. My problem I wanted to change was how loud the bell in the hallway is because it gives me a headache and sometimes scares me. This isn't my real letter-it's just a draft for now, so I am just going to post my plan.



Reading
This week we did a KWVL chart on what we know on whitebait. A KWVL chart stands for Know, Would like to know, Vocabulary and Learnt. I only did the first three this week because the learn one is what we learn after reading the text.  Did you know that whitebait lay their eggs on long grass at high tide? I think that this is a good idea because bigger fish can't get to them, but they could get stamped on or eaten by land animals.......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.