Wednesday 22 November 2017

Main Star 1 Reflection W6 T4 2017

For this Main Star I had to make a paper glider that flies at least 15 meters. The paper plane that flew the distance of 16 meters was called the Classic Dart except modified a little. We got the instructions from a how to make paper planes book by Nick Robinson. There was over 25 designs in the book, which me, my brother and my dad tried. We tested the planes on our front yard. We used a tape measure that only went to 8000, so we marked 8000 and kept going. My dad could get the plane constantly to 16 meters and me and my brother could fly it constantly to 6 meters. The other planes we tried flew between 4-7 meters. Here are some pictures of the planes:










Thanks to my Dad and my brother I was able to do this! 😃😀😏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.