Friday 12 April 2019

Term 1 2019 Reflection

The first term of 2019 has gone so fast for me in my class Totara 2, with my teacher Miss Hines! I have had such a fun first term and I have already learnt lots. I've also made lots of achievements so far this year. At the start of the year, in the reading PAT test I achieved a stanine 9 and in the maths I achieved a stanine 7!  This year we are also doing a school production (a play), the title of the play is called "The Amazing Adventures Of Superstan". We auditioned this week, and I got a part playing Max Volume, the news reporter. He has 27 lines in the whole productions and he is somewhere in every scene. I also made it onto the school's kids lit team, which in May we will be competing in a competition. I was also awarded the Overall Excellence award for my class for term 1 2019, along with gold Main Star award. Tomorrow it will be the 2 week Easter holidays where we can relax, but I really can't wait for the next three terms ahead for 2019!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.