Monday 2 December 2019

Christmas Concert 2019

This year is my last year at Grey Main School and therefore my last Christmas Concert. This year Totara's theme is Queen, a band that have made some awesome songs; you may have heard of a few of them...........Here's the songs that we're doing at the concert:

-I want to break free (Year 8's dance)
-I want it all (Year 7's dance)
-We are the champions
-Don't stop me now
-Bohemian Rhapsody
-Radio Gaga
-We will rock you

We're only doing certain parts of these songs, because otherwise our item would be WAY to long. I along with some other Year 8 dancers and teachers have choreographed most of the dances. It is going to be great to see what our item looks like on the night!

Image result for queen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.