Friday 6 May 2016

W1 T2 Reflection


Week 1
Literacy: This is a literacy activity that I did for week 1 in term 2. Our task was to describe the barn in Charlotte's web, we had to use simile , metaphors and personification.

Topic: This is 1 of the topic activities that I did for week 1, did you now that the nurses traveled to different countries.


Topic: This is another activity that I did for topic this week, did you now that most of the horses didn't go back because there wasn't enough room on the remaining ship.













Up above is my banqer money that I have earned so far.

This is my barn that I made for a school activity, it is a jigsaw puzzle of the barn from Charlotte's web.



2 comments:

  1. Hay Kyra
    I love your barn because you made a puzzle you must have put a lot of effort into it and you are amazing at drawing! It looks like you have been working hard on your ANZAC activities. Well done!
    From Tarn Ellas Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kyra, I really like the barn that you made. Could you show me how to make a puzzle like this please.
    Noah J

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.