Friday 13 May 2016

W2 T2 Reflection

Numeracy

For numeracy this week we had to say what country was behind or ahead of time, here is 1 of the questions:Sydney is 2 hours and 2 minutes behind Christchurch.

 Literacy

For Literacy this week we had to write a report about spiders, I did a report about what they eat and where they live.

                         Topic

 For Topic this week we have been learning about Anzac Day, I really enjoyed making the slides and writing down all of the information that I learnt. I didn't know that Wiremu Moeke was the first Maori soldier to die.


This is my letter to go home to my mother if I was in the war. I had to think about what it would be like in the war back in 1915.


This is a slide about Anzac Day and what it means, my WALT was to write down 3 interesting facts about the Anzac's.

3 comments:

  1. hi kyra that was amazing you have 1 thing to inporve went you work and you write pick a good font so we can see but the rest of it was you you get 30 banqer dolles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kyra I really enjoyed your very well researched article on spiders. It was very informative. In the first paragraph there was 1 spelling error rap instead of wrap. Well done keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kyra, I am really enjoying the effort you are putting into your work, I think the comment by Summer regarding the font and size is a very good point. Maybe a larger font would have been better but the style is very nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.