Friday 31 March 2017

Family Fiesta W9 T1 2017

Tonight is the family fiesta where art is displayed, games are played, music and dancing are preformed. At the family fiesta there are great prizes for the arts that are made and displayed during the week.We had to make a sea creature out of recyclables at home or finish it at school. I made a Box Jellyfish out of a plastic bottle, paint, sellotape and streamers. At the fiesta tonight my mum will be on the coffee and cake store and I will be preforming my new Jazz solo-party. Last Friday everyone bought a bottle for the Bottle-O, if you did bring one you get to wear mufti and you get a free ticket for the principal for a day. If you win it, on Monday you get to eat with and in the staff room, buy the morning tea, help Mrs O, wear mufti and take a friend out for lunch!!! I also recreated the family fiesta poster! Here is a Google Drawing displaying my Box Jellyfish along with some facts and my poster!




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora my name is Levi, you were brave doing a solo in front of all the visitors, that came to the Family Fiesta. It was such a fun night. Can't wait until next year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.