Friday 7 April 2017

Literacy Reflection W10 T1 2017

This week for Literacy I have been doing Word Work and Writing. For my Word Work I did the origin, sentence and definition. For writing my topic was how do Dolphin's use echolocation. I created a coggle for my research found on two sites- Wonderopolis & a site called Dolphin's world. I got most of my information off Wonderopolis. I chose my topic because I love finding information about Dolphins.  Here is my DLO's:

Coggle for Writing:



Screencastify for Word Work:



Screencastify for Writing:


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kyra, dad here- i like your dolphin coggle well done good information. I need to have a chat with you about screencastify... Have a great day see later

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.