Monday 8 May 2017

Welcome Back To T2 Reflection

Kia Ora and Welcome back to school for Term 2!  In the holidays my old teacher, Miss Panther had a baby two days after the end of Term 2; she named her baby Masy Alice Creagh. Since Miss Panther is away, our new teacher is called Miss Reissmann. Also in the holidays I had 1 week of competitions, one in Westport and the other in Motueka/Nelson.  My highest score was 2nd place for a group dance. Coming up next week is Book Week. Book Week is 1 week where everyone does book related things. There are different things that we do throughout the week. On Tuesday night we go to the Library in your PJ's for the PJ Party. On Wednesday it is Wacky Wednesday where you come to school in your uniform but with wacky things and on Friday you come as your favorite book character; I am going as Klaus Baudelaire out of a series of unfortunate events.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Kyra, Sounds like an exciting week! You forgot to mention moving house and your new tree house.......

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes dad, I can't believe I forgot, I am going to update it now. Bye!

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.