Friday 16 June 2017

Art Reflection W7 T2 2017

This week on Monday and Tuesday I was doing an art workshop in the Tech Centre where we did drawing and painting from 9:10 AM to 2:30 PM for those two days. I found some of the objects hard to draw because we had to do it in 3-5 minutes. Here is my big reflection:


Intro

I was sooo excited for Monday & Tuesday because I didn’t have to do school work because I was going to be at an art workshop with Abi G who was funnily enough, my best friend’s mum. We did it in the Technology Centre.

Monday

On the Monday we did warm ups which were 3-5 minute drawings of things that were on the tables like flowers, cats, feathers, teasets and Capsicums in a bowl. We looked at our compositions if our pictures were going to be asymmetrical or not. Most of our objects were on cloth or books as you can’t draw something that is floating can you?! At the end of the day we picked our favorite drawing and put it onto an A3 piece of paper that we copied and traced so there were two copies we were going to paint on Tuesday.


Tuesday

Today is  painting day where we paint our warm and cold pictures. The first one I did was my warm background and then my cold. When the backgrounds were dry, I did my objects. The hardest bit of painting my picture was doing the water inside of the cup, my cold one was a bit messy but the warm was better.


I really enjoyed the workshop because it was really fun and different than what I usually draw and I learnt lot’s of new things.

Here is some photos of my artwork:

Plan:

Cold Colored Painting:


Warm Colored Painting:







1 comment:

  1. Hi Kyra,I am impressed by your enthusiasim and dedication in the arts workshop. You were focused and produced some wonderful art. Thank you for sharing the process you followed to create the artwork. I might have to have a go myself. WHat is the difference between warm and cool colours? Mrs P

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.