Friday 9 June 2017

Literacy Reflection W6 T2 2017

For Literacy this week I have been doing Word Work, descriptive writing, reading and a graphic organizer in preparation for a summary that you will see next week.

Word Work
For Word Work I did my Definitions, Origins and Sentences. I found out that the origins of cemetery is Greek, Late Middle English & Late Latin. Here is my slide for Week 6:


Writing
For Writing this week we did a description on Miss Reissmann because it was her birthday on Thursday. In the descriptive writing there was heaps of questions like Do they have rosy cheeks? Do they have Freckles? What do they do? etc. Here is a link to my Description on Miss Reissmann!

Reading/Writing
For my reading I had to do a Graphic Organiser on our book that we have been reading this week. The book that my group and I are reading is called LEAVE my Marie Keir. Here is a link to it!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.