Friday 4 August 2017

Speech Reflection T3 2017

This year I did my speech on King Henry VIII and his 6 wives because one night I was looking on national geographic-one of my favorite sites, and I found this article on him and after I read it I thought this would be good for my speech because I didn't have anything to do my speech on. As well as lot's of information and history of each of the 6 wives I tried to use as much humor as I could in it because, well, King Henry executed 2 of his wives. 

Here is my slide that I used an aide:



I enjoyed doing it but I've still got to do it again as speech board is coming up! 

3 comments:


  1. Hi kyra,

    you did a great post.
    I learnt about Henery the eighth on kids tv show.
    Did you enjoy Learning about him ?
    Kind regards Ian.

    Canterbury
    Yaldhurst Model School.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember your speech, and yes you did use humour. I enjoyed your speech.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Kyra!

    This is a great way to present your work! I love how you have kept it all one theme, That's Great! I loove how you have added little comedy slides! (It gave me a little Chuckle!)

    Did you have fun learning about King Henry V111 and his 6 Wives? Why did you chose this topic to do your speech on? Would you like to meet one of King Henry V111's Wives in Real Life?

    He Whetu Koe! (Your a Star!)
    Katelynn (Mamaku 1 Grey Main School)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.