Wednesday 20 December 2017

SLJ-A1-D3-W1 2017 Reflection

Summer Learning Journey
Activity 1
Day 3
Week 1

Write how you would feel if you were in a family in the 1800s with 8 other siblings.

If I had 8 other siblings in my family, I would be living a nightmare! I mean come on, you, your 8 other siblings, your mum and your dad all in one house. That's just a bit terrifying. And just think how bad that would be for the parents! 9 children to feed and take care of, plus themselves! There would have to be a lot of family rules to make them get along!

Even if you did have a lot of people in your family, you can always count on them to be there for you. So I guess it wouldn't be to bad living in the 1800s. It has it's advantages and disadvantages.

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Kyra,

    My name is Jordan and I'm the Kootuitui (Papakura, South Auckland) cluster manager. It's my pleasure to be blogging with you this summer!
    Firstly, I'd love to acknowledge how fantastic your punctuation is. You have commas in all of the right places, which make reading your sentences a real treat.
    You're right, there are advantages as well as disadvantages to having 8 or 9 siblings. I would love to have that many siblings because I think it would be advantageous having 8 to 9 other siblings who love you and have your back no matter what! Do you have any siblings?

    Keep up the great work (and punctuation)!

    Cheers,

    Jordan

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.