Friday 22 February 2019

Main Star~Goals for 2019

For one of the Main Stars we had to write 3 goals for this year. They can be outside of the classroom or in. I chose to do……..

Goal 1, inside of school~Achieve a stanine 8/9 in my maths test in the PAT stanine test. I would like to do this as at the start of year test I only got a stanine 7 and I would like to make it a little higher. I can do this by working on areas from math textbooks and using maths buddy.


Goal 2, outside of school~ Hold dish for 1 minutes and 30 seconds straight to help with strength and core in gymnastics and dance. I can do this by holding dish everyday for 15 seconds then gradually holding a little bit longer.


Goal  3, inside of school~Read 50 books this year, school library or Grey District library. I already read heaps so I just have to keep going, I have already read 3 books so far this year. I can record these by doing blog posts or using a presentation in google drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.