Friday 27 December 2019

SLJ Week 1 Activity 7 2019

The three super powers that I would most want if I were a superhero would have to be time travel, shape-shifting and telepathy. I would have time travel to go back in time and stop any bad things from happening, though being careful not disrupt history. I would use telepathy to communicate with people who may be deaf or blind, because it doesn't use any normal human senses. I shape-shift into animals, a bird so I could fly or a dolphin so I could see the underwater world.

Image result for telepathy

Image attribution: Scientific evidence of telepathy.

Image result for Shapeshifting

Image Attribution: Shape shifting dream meaning.

Image result for time travel

Image Attribution: Is time travel possible, according to science?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kyra,

    Your chosen superpowers are very interesting. I think you could have a lot of thought-provoking discussion around the concept of time travel. Would you also time travel into the future to see what’s coming?

    Telepathy is such a cool one too. Using it to communicate with people who struggle to communicate in other ways would very helpful. It would also be a great way to talk with people over long distances, who needs cell-phones anyway?

    Shape-shifting is just as cool as the other two! Both a Bird and a Dolphin are great options. If you could only pick one, which would it be?

    Cool use of pictures too! Keep on blogging :)

    Beren

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.