Friday 17 January 2020

SLJ Week 1 Activity 11

Three treasures that are important to me would have to be my family, my charm bracelet and an old scrapbook. My family are all treasures to me because they support me in so many different ways and love me so much. If I didn't have them, I wouldn't be where I am now and what I've achieved. I have only had my charm bracelet since my birthday last year, and it was a gift from my Uncle. It's a family heirloom and it belonged to my Uncle's mother and has many charms that hold different meanings. When I went to the UK for a year to stay with my Aunty and Uncle's for a bit, we also went to France and my dad and I used the scrapbook to record all of the places we went.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Kyra,

    Thank you for sharing 3 of your treasures. I like how you have given a thoughtful explanation for each one.

    I am glad you value your family. I think families are super important, we spend so much of our lives with them, they definitely help to shape who we are.

    Your bracelet sounds so special too! I think bracelets are very cool, have you ever tried making a friendship bracelet before? They can make for a great gift.

    Scrapbooking your travels is such a clever idea. Do you put photos or drawings in your scrapbook as well? A hobby I want to get into is travel-drawing. Instead of taking photos of my travels, I want to create drawings of all the places I see. I find drawing can be quite relaxing when you make time for it.

    Thanks for sharing your blog post with us Kyra, I really enjoyed reading it :)

    Beren

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.